The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Mileage thread :)

Thomas.B

U guys with TT's how far do you come on a full tank?

I came 130miles on almost a full tank, think thats abit much when I was driving "slow" and more or less motorway only....

Dont really care about it, but its a hassle having to fuel up all the time.

I'm only running full BPU.

I meant 11 Liters per 100 Km

Look here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?35940-Narrowband-O2-Sensor

You can buy a new one for around 750 SEK from Sparkplugs.co.uk. Think is DOX 0228 sensor you need.

If you have a J-spec TT, then it only has one sensor, that sits right after the turbo`s.

(The one you wrote on in for sale is the wrong one)

Damned 9liters to every 100km thats good!

02 sensor is what? :)

Edited by fuldhat (see edit history)

somethings not right i can get nearly 400 miles to a tank on a 875 bhp 3.4 hks engine !

The beauty of a single! :D

When I am on the motorway I tend to 'try' driving around 65mph as a little above that you can hear the first turbo starting spool so it is pumping extra fuel in. With a single normally where the turbo comes online is a bit higher so means you can drive a lot of the time off boost! :)

Between 16mpg when flooring it and 46mpg when taking it easy on the motorway going downhill being towed is the norm.

:D

130 miles on 1 tank. Sounds like a 02 sensor is broken.

I'd say there was a hole in the tank :D

Your car is doing about 8 to the gallon :blink:

I can easily get 450 out of my car but thats an 80 litre uk spec tank, that works out to 26mpg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

I've only had time to drive it home from the ferry as I'm waiting on parts but I came 125-130miles on about 65-70£

Have had other sports cars that has had around the same but they had more power that's why I wondered, good to know its something wrong anyway :)

:D

I'd say there was a hole in the tank :D

Your car is doing about 8 to the gallon :blink:

I've only had time to drive it home from the ferry as I'm waiting on parts but I came 125-130miles on about 65-70£

Have had other sports cars that has had around the same but they had more power that's why I wondered, good to know its something wrong anyway :)

Depending what you paid per litre/gallon £70 at £1.35 per litre puts your car at nearly doing 12 mpg which is pretty bad if you were taking it easy.

When was it last serviced ?

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

I am going to do all that in a bit but the car has been well maintained.

The gas over here is at about 1.4£/liter (5.30£/gallon)

I also realised that 02 sensor is the lambda haha... I didn't get what the hell it was at first.