The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Internal Battery -- AGM/GEL

Jellybean

What are people running, I am betwen two models, if anybody is using these can they check my part number are what they are using , ;)

Optima Yelow top -- YT R 3.7 (BCI D35) Part Num: 8040-222 so far 165 pound is the best price I have seen with 40 pound delivery to Ireland-- 205 pound (234 euro )

Odyssey -- PC1500 they want 350 euro !!! or the extreme racing 40 but thei has M6 Stud terminals , not too sure how I can convert these to SAE -- 216 euro

welcome Any taughts on price or battery to get thanks

Just reading up on the Optima Site -- Yellow top is for me

if you have a Ford Expedition with an aftermarket alarm system and you drive the car every day, the OPTIMA RedTop would be the correct choice since the amperage drain will be nominal and the battery would be recharged on a daily basis. However, if you store the vehicle for long periods of time with the alarm system engaged, you should use an OPTIMA YellowTop since the amperage drain over several weeks would damage a RedTop and reduce its life.