The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo kit. Holset turbo £600 bolt on kit

kwalker705

Due to aiming for more power from my aristo , the current turbo set-up is now up for sale

it's a pretty comprehensive load of parts and will include everything apart from a few little blanking plugs

All these parts were on my mk2 aristo and should fit any a supra with a little modification to the downpipe.

for your money you'll get

stainless steel manifold (braced up to add strength)

XS power 50mm wastegate

screamer pipe

3" custom made downpipe with OEM lambda sensor fitting

Holset H1C turbo

manifold gaskets

turbo gasket

turbo bolts

3" V-band clamp for downpipe(not in the best condition but worked fine)

turbo to intercooler pipe with recirc valve T-in

forge 007 recirc valve in black

4"-3" 45' elbow with recirc valve return line

2x 2" black silicon joiners

3x 2" mikalor clamps

9" K&N cone filter

oil feed line (braided stainless)

oil return line (modified OEM items from aristo. May need modified to fit supra)

The turbo kit was bought by myself from another member and it was modified slightly to suit my needs and to give reliability to some of the parts. I've done approximately 100 miles with the turbo and the previous owner did 50 before removal

The turbo housing is marked with an 18 which indicates that it's an 18cm' exhaust housing. This means the turbo should be good to give in the region of 500bhp with other supporting modifications.

The price is £700 + postage + paypal fee's if paying by paypal

All parts included in the sale are pictured below (oil feed and return no in the pic)

I've done 100 miles on the set up (to and from the MOT station) and it's been removed to make way for a new whifbitz manifold,bullseye S366 etc etc

The previous owner say's he did 50 miles on it before his car failed it's MOT and was broken for spares.

The recirc valve, k+N, downpipe and silicone hoses have only been on my car so are basically 100 miles old

I've not had any issues with the kit apart from me needing to fit the recirc valve. But I think this was due to my aristo using a MAF sensor as opposed to the supra's MAP system.

The downpipe and screamer pipe's heatwrap has been removed and isn't included in the sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest horny_devil

total novice here when it comes to engine mods.........would i need any other mods to a jap spec tt engine/box to put this one? will i need any additional bits for this to work properly?

total novice here when it comes to engine mods.........would i need any other mods to a jap spec tt engine/box to put this one? will i need any additional bits for this to work properly?

i ran the kit with some basic BPU mods (255lph fuel pump, 3" exhaust, colder spark plugs, boost controller) You'll also max out the injectors when the boost is turned up so you'd need to fit uprated injectors to get the best from the kit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.