The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Guys

Paul Brown

Im Paul from Paul Brown Cars we advertise on the forum banners here.

Just want to say hello and comment on what a great forum you lads have here,

I love coming on here and reading through the post, lots of great humour here excellent club spirit and hopefully would like to bump into you guys on some meets.

Thanks

welcome to the club, where about is your dealership located? you have some nice cars on the web site!

Hi thanks matey.

Were in Great Missenden HP160DH there are two iron gates next to the Bubbles carwash through them, then past another set of gates, two rotties plus our valetor (who known to be in a muzzle most times) were behind there. ;)

Were also having a showroon premisis soon for strictly Supras only that will be located in Cressex Business Park HP123RQ - from hopefully start of next week if the lease gets sorted in time.

Thanks

Do you have any relationship with the car wash? There a bit of a forecourt there you could put some cars onto, theres an awful lot of passing traffic that would see them.

Yeah i know the next door quite well mate its the same fella that owns Station Garage, that forecourt was destined to be a sales pitch but the planners are refusing to allow car sales on there at the moment, i hope it goes through otherwise its a lot of wasted money to have just a carwash on there, apparently he paid 650k for that :)

Yeah i know the next door quite well mate its the same fella that owns Station Garage, that forecourt was destined to be a sales pitch but the planners are refusing to allow car sales on there at the moment, i hope it goes through otherwise its a lot of wasted money to have just a carwash on there, apparently he paid 650k for that :)

Thats a lot of money, I can't see not getting permission to be a forecourt though so he should be ok.

Station Garage needs a better forecourt, I tried to view one of their cars once but gave up when they couldnt get it out of their car park.:rolleyes:

Anyway welcome. Once you get your showroom up and running I would love to pop in and take a look.

Thats a lot of money, I can't see not getting permission to be a forecourt though so he should be ok.

Station Garage needs a better forecourt, I tried to view one of their cars once but gave up when they couldnt get it out of their car park.:rolleyes:

Anyway welcome. Once you get your showroom up and running I would love to pop in and take a look.

your welcome mate we have a very large office at our new place, can see that been put to many uses ;) just need a bar in the corner now