The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I don't believe this...she's back!!!!

SilverSoop

Hi guys,

I was just looking on piston heads and just saw my TT on there...I thought I was seeing things but it's definately her!! :)

I'm absolutely gutted, it's soul destroying to see her being sold again :(

Looks like she has been cared for though, she hasn't had anything else put on the car, just a different gear knob...everything else was done by me...

Paul Brown if you're reading this, I want her back!!! :D

I was forced to get rid of her due to being made redundant but, I want her back lol :D

I've been searching for a Supra high and low and to be honest, nothing matches what I want...except for my sold and now for sale TT... :)

The first picture was when I owned her and the other three is her now up for sale

My TT.jpg

My TT.png

Pic 2.png

Pic 4.png

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet buying it back will be a lot more than you originally paid for it and also what the finance company got for it.

It's part of your past, find another Shane.

H.

Yeah I know, you're right Paul :(

I wouldn't mind finding another but it's just that I had to get rid before I could enjoy driving her... :(

I've been looking for a Supe like my old TT but nothing matches what I want unless I pay silly money :(

The bumper looks like the front off my 2001 camaro I uses to have.

It's a Top Secret type I front :)

If you do buy it I hope the engine has been fixed mate.

Your old car is like an ex girlfriend, you should never go back..... Unless it's for one last rag :eyebrows:

Exactly...:D

I'm pretty sure it has, it was just the Turbo's needed doing.

Would of done it myself but ran out of time :(

If you do buy it I hope the engine has been fixed mate.

Your old car is like an ex girlfriend, you should never go back..... Unless it's for one last rag :eyebrows:

Having one last dabble with an ex doesn't leave you £10K out of pocket, unless you get her up stick and then £10K will seem like a bargain...!!:D

H.

Having one last dabble with an ex doesn't leave you £10K out of pocket, unless you get her up stick and then £10K will seem like a bargain...!!:D

H.

10K will be a bargain as long as nobody else has ragged her since your last encounter, leaving you to pick up the bill if you get back together and she's f**ked :D

Your obsession with your old Supra is kinda freaky Shane, I SAID.... It's kinda freaky!! ;)

QUOTE=Jurgen-Jm-Imports;3123769]paul browns never heard of them..

they remind me of somebody just cant think who.

i think i have a idea who you mean :p

I think he's on the forum mate.

I had a look on his website earlier, he's got quite a few Supe's up for sale

on the forum! I bet keeping an eye on threads like this.

Hi guys,

I was just looking on piston heads and just saw my TT on there...I thought I was seeing things but it's definately her!! :)

I'm absolutely gutted, it's soul destroying to see her being sold again :(

Looks like she has been cared for though, she hasn't had anything else put on the car, just a different gear knob...everything else was done by me...

Paul Brown if you're reading this, I want her back!!! :D

I was forced to get rid of her due to being made redundant but, I want her back lol :D

I've been searching for a Supra high and low and to be honest, nothing matches what I want...except for my sold and now for sale TT... :)

The first picture was when I owned her and the other three is her now up for sale

as other members have said.raid the bank account and go get it man!