The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member!

Guest lkspicer

Guest lkspicer

I'm new to the club! Hello! I've recently become very interested in Supras because my boyfriend brought one a few months ago.. '98 Gunmetal RZ TT6 VVTi BPU.. I like it.. It's very different to the RX7 FD 3rd Gen he had..

Anyway.. Hope to see you at SupraPod!! :)

Guest lkspicer

Ha! This girl loves cars! From Mustangs to Morgans!! I'm particularly interested in American Muscle and Jap cars.. But I could talk about hyper cars, f1 cars, drag racers, drift cars, rare cars, vintage cars, rally cars and super cars ALL DAY!

Here is a few photos when we first got it a couple of months ago.. had a few bits done since then.. nothing much.. about to put two new front wings on and I'm trying to convince the boyfriend to get his wheels/alloys refurbished and sprayed.. I think he is going too (:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150186528341590&set=a.10150186528116590.323062.794791589&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150186530171590&set=a.10150186528116590.323062.794791589&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150186530671590&set=a.10150186528116590.323062.794791589&type=1&theater

The pictures do not do this car justice!

Guest lkspicer

By the way.. The boyfriends mkiv supra username is jamie s he should have photos.. hopefully you'll be able to see it in real life soon!!

Guest lkspicer

It's not top of the car list but.. I'm afraid it's getting there very quickly!!.. I want.. 1st.. Saleen conversion Mustang or a UBB Conversion 2nd.. Rx7 3rd Gen FD.. 3rd a turbo stock Supra with BPU.. But it looks like the rex and supra are alittle more achievable than the Stang!!

Guest lkspicer

Sorry I won't give up my soft spot for Rx7s.. they are so much fun.. I don't care if Supras bet them.. I want a little, light, fun, mental jap car that i can drive round tracks like a hooligan!! I will get to Supras trust me.. I want my very own spaceship one day!!