The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wiltshire Meet

iS_nEaR

So who from the Wiltshire and Avon area interested in a meet? Lets see whos willing and then i will organise a meeting point and drive for us, I would like us all to venture onto Longleat and line up outside the Manor for some pics then off to a nice local for Drinks, food and chit chat

Names of whos interested:

iS_nEaR - Bronze Veilside Aerotop

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We went to Longleat on the Gumball last year. It was so good we spent twice as long there than intended!

I would recommend parking up... well where we did in the photo here. Checkout my web site for more photos from the event.

We decided not to stop there this year as it's an event in it's own right. Depending on when you chose to do this Genna and I will probably go.

ok well still a low response from local owners and as requested we can plan this over the next few weeks, when will be best for you Mawby, i know soo and Gatso will most probably come and Suprapito will be interested also, as always Rich, me and you seem to meet everywhere!!

How about Sat 11th Sept?

So who from the Wiltshire and Avon area interested in a meet? Lets see whos willing and then i will organise a meeting point and drive for us, I would like us all to venture onto Longleat and line up outside the Manor for some pics then off to a nice local for Drinks, food and chit chat

iS_nEaR, you seemed to have a plan for a meeting point and drive, over to you for details.

I'm assuming all those that posted reply's earlier will still be interested.

Supra-stevo, you have an excuse if ure not local at that time.

Lets do this people.:) :)