The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Irish Classic & Vintage Car Show Terenure College July 3rd 2011

supramkivcork

• 4 weeks later...
cool,no better man.If i know how long it was going to take i would have paid some one too.r u going to be in the trade show section with elite,was hoping to park near u.

I Will be there on Elite AutoClean stand! Ian is bringing his R34 Nur GTR and maybe his R32 GTR , but Ray will be there with his Focus Rs too! Ian booked it weeks ago, hopefully you can park near us!

Will see you sunday morning, the Gunmetal Supra in your garage is what I need to look out for? By any chance are you the Supra my friend keeps seeing going to and from Ashbourne direction?

Great Cars,great Weather and great day out.nice meetin ya Carlo, like the pics. Mark. Sorry I wasn't around to meet ya,popped down to the pub for awhile to watch Kilkenny kick ass in the hurling ;)

Nice to meet you Scott, Told you I took pics of your Supra!!