The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First Supra tomorrow!! :D (pics)

Clancy2k

Hey all, I've decided to express my excitment of getting my first Supra by posting pics and drinking tennents!

I'm part exchanging my Celica GT-Four ST205 tomorrow for a RZ TT Auto BPU. The garrage offered to give me a BPU for a reduced price, so i was like, hell yes!

I'm excited about at and at the same time, slightly terrified.. I have never driven a rear-wheel drive car before and I have been told i'm quite insane for going straight into a TT BPU lol. what do you think?

!!s4pM0Q!W0~$(KGrHqZ,!iQE)qpzSRpHBMnMBJfmjg~~_12.jpg

!!s4pMrwEG0~$(KGrHqMOKkEEyPdmNOQVBMnMBFjr+g~~_12.jpg

!!s4pM4Q!20~$(KGrHqIOKjYE)nlQuK2-BMnMBNbuP!~~_12.jpg

!!s4pMdwBm0~$(KGrHqJ,!hgE)79VwG2eBMnM!9J+7g~~_12.jpg

Edited by Clancy2k (see edit history)

I went from a 140bhp Golf diesel to a stock TT6 (well once I changed the exhaust it was at about 350bhp straight away) and I've not had any issues. I lost the back end slightly on a wet island due to me carrying too much speed into it but it was very easy to correct.

Good choice on the red too ;)

Edit: Oh, and this is only the 3rd car I've owned :)

take it you didnt do a search on here first then? hope you didnt pay to much on top of your px

:yeahthat:

Ok, i just checked the meaning online and i'm still confused lol. is there something you can tell me about the garrage? I'm not fussed if i paid a little over the odds, i knew i'd get less for a part exchange than a private sale.

Ok, i just checked the meaning online and i'm still confused lol. is there something you can tell me about the garrage? I'm not fussed if i paid a little over the odds, i knew i'd get less for a part exchange than a private sale.

no we CANT tell you thats the point, just type the company into the search bar in the top right,

I wouldn't worry if you're happy with the price. It's not so much their cars that are the problem. It's the company. That's all I can say on the matter in case they try to sue us (again).

IBTL means that if we continue discussing the company the mods will have to remove this thread. So I would suggest we leave talk of the company at this point :)

Good luck tomorrow, make sure the car is road worthy before driving away (check the tyre's brakes, etc and all okay).

no we CANT tell you thats the point, just type the company into the search bar in the top right,

ok what the hell is all this legal action crap about? can someone PM me or something if it can't be discussed on the forum? cheers

So you don't like the over-the-top F&F style front bumper? I love it :p

the f&f bumper was a bomex affair. :p

but no, i'm not keen on the veilside one, your car with the oem parts and side decal reminds me of supraturbochris's car-

attachment.php?attachmentid=104601&d=1265136969

attachment.php?attachmentid=104609&d=1265137093

:drool:

the f&f bumper was a bomex affair. :p

but no, i'm not keen on the veilside one, your car with the oem parts and side decal reminds me of supraturbochris's car-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=104601&d=1265136969

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=104609&d=1265137093

:drool:

Yeah, it's a nice looking car but i'm not a fan of lips on stock bumpers, i prefer the mad looking veilside stuff.. probably because im a hardcore F&F fan.. each to their own i gues. :)