The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does a mountain bike fit in the back???

edd_t

Hopefully just a quick yes or no from anyone that may have already tried.

Tonight I need to get my bike (19" frame, 26" wheels bla bla bla) into the Supe, I'm guessing that taking the front wheel off and perhaps a peddle to make it lay down flatter may help.

Anyone else tried it?

Cheers,

Edd...

Easily (relatively speaking!). I can get my big ol' 8" travel down hill bike in there. Only have to remove the front wheel, fold down the back seat and move the passenger seat forward. Back wheel towards the pass seat, with the saddle towards the drivers side. Don't slam the pedal through the back window though!

excellent cheers guys, front wheel off it is then :) should make my evening a lot less stressfull (although the reason its going in the back is because im taking it up to London for the Thames Bridge ride this weekend, so now im just gonna worry about the Supe parked on a street for the day! eeeeekkkkk

I have had my bike in fairly easy too, was surprised to be honest how easily it fitted in!

Then again I also managed to go IKEA, got a little carried away and managed to get the 2 products below in!

When I say managed to get them in, the boot was slightly open (about 6 inches) so tied down.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80102132

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20129592

Who said super cars are not practical? :D