The mkiv Supra Owners Club

8 x Brand new tyres for sale - 18" & 19"

SupraGirlie

Right I have 8 tyres to shift, all brand new and never seen the road, i can sell these individually, although ideally sold in pairs.

2 x Marangoni Mythos 19" tyres 265.30.19 - £115 per tyre

2 x Marangoni Mythos 19" tyres 245.35.19 - £89 per tyre

Also have a complete set of 18" tyres:

2 x Uniroyal Rainsport II's 265.35.18 - £129 per tyre

2 x Uniroyal Rainsport II's 235.40.18 - £99 per tyre

These are a fair bit cheaper than Camskill prices (especially the Marangoni's) and I'll even chuck in FREE next day DHL delivery in the UK :) They're both excellent tyres, I did a fair bit of research before I bought them and they both rate higher than tyres like Toyo T1R's, Falken etc.. Especially the Rainsport II's which I actually chose over Eagle F1's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are up there with Toyo and Goodyear F1. If you Google Marangoni Mythos review, a few things come up which might be helpful for you. I was on the Marangoni Tyre stand at the Fast Show at the Pod this year and got a lot of positive feedback from people, and we used them all day for drifting and drag racing :cool: Full set now £340 collected or £355 delivered! If I don't get interest by Monday then I'll sell the rears as I go away on Wednesday for a month so would of really liked these all gone.

Have you sent out tyres??? Tracking number says awaiting collection still??? I don't want to wait a month till your back in country, if you can't send them out for a month please issue me refund.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.