The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ash Willis/Faye

Supragal

I think Ash has a fair point that he wants to be made public. I can understand the other party being offended with what Ash wrote, but it doesn't take away the fact that it was what has happened to Ash. He got to the point where he didn't know what else to do.

Apparently this issue has been resolved. What do you want me to do now Ash?

This is a difficult situation for everyone involved. Especially as i'm about to step into an all day meeting. It's a real grey area. I can appreciate both sides, as I say I was going to leave it originally but then had a specific request to remove it. It still exists if it's required...

It does seem a little one sided doesnt it.......

So if I bought something "from a trader", and never paid for it, and they couldnt get hold of me for love nor money, I kept this up for over 8 months and they were at a dead end of how to get what they are owed, they then post a thread asking me to please pay them, except I contact a MOD and say to them, remove it, wouldnt you guys say well if you was fair in the first place and paid, maybe they wouldnt have to chase you this way.... No......;)

Originally posted by Supragal

Apparently this issue has been resolved. What do you want me to do now Ash?

This is a difficult situation for everyone involved. Especially as i'm about to step into an all day meeting. It's a real grey area. I can appreciate both sides, as I say I was going to leave it originally but then had a specific request to remove it. It still exists if it's required...

As I said I dont care who is upset, I dont care who this is difficult for, as Faye has stated, this is my only option, and when people take away your only option, it pretty much fucks you.....

Yes, I have spoken to the other party, so at the moment it is resolved.........

EDITED: I just dont see why the others persons request took priority over mine.......I would have deleted it myself after speaking with them........

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

It does seem a little one sided doesnt it.......

So if I bought something "from a trader", and never paid for it, and they couldnt get hold of me for love nor money, I kept this up for over 8 months and they were at a dead end of how to get what they are owed, they then post a thread asking me to please pay them, except I contact a MOD and say to them, remove it, wouldnt you guys say well if you was fair in the first place and paid, maybe they wouldnt have to chase you this way.... No......;)

i'd do the same TBH.

What I've done is put it to the other mods, may well be the post comes back. It's not meant to be one sided.

I dont want it back now, as I said after I got a PM from the said person asking me to remove it and to phone them so that we can discuss, I thought I'll speak with them first, then remove, except I didnt get that choice.........

Rossie, my head is hurting enough, Im supposed to be working, its finished.............

[/Next discussion resumes]

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Yes, I have spoken to the other party, so at the moment it is resolved.........

At the moment ;)

Its such a shame it took doing something like this to get to a potentially resolved point. IMO that is all wrong.

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

Wining, dining & city weekend holidays ..oh and mojitos ... is what I've noticed pushes a girl's buttons.

Does wonders for my bank balance. Is it me or is woo-ing a girl you like getting more expensive ! :p

Nothing to do with all that gear you smoke........ ;)

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

Wining, dining & city weekend holidays ..oh and mojitos ... is what I've noticed pushes a girl's buttons.

Does wonders for my bank balance. Is it me or is woo-ing a girl you like getting more expensive ! :p

are you "woo-ing" me? :conf: lol

for the record I'd prefer no wining, steak, car parts and no hassle to the above :D

Originally posted by Supragal

are you "woo-ing" me? :conf: lol

for the record I'd prefer no wining, steak, car parts and no hassle to the above :D

I can add you to my long, long, long-long-long "2 Woo" list - if you want :)

What's with with the Wining ? I thought that was a universal can't go wrong.