The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Volk Racing GT-V Offsets

Samurai 20V

Hi all..

I am 99% sure that I want to buy these wheels, I have found a set as per my previous post..

JUst to reconfirm the sizes..

Fr - 245/35/19, 8.5J, 43 offset, RR - 275/30/19, 9.5J, 36 offset..

Will these fill my stock unrolled arches properly? I think they should, the fronts may be slightly weak but should be alot better than stock..

My car is lowered by the way..

Opinions? If somebody has some pics of a stock arched Supra with these offsets, that will help..

Thanks!

Edited by Samurai 20V (see edit history)

Wheel size : FR - 8.5J × 19 Offset - 46mm

RR - 9.5J × 19 Offset - 36mm

PCD114.3 (5 hole) diameter 73 mm Hub

Clearance to Caliper - 41mm

Tire : Goodyear LS2000 245/35 & 275/30.

I have 19", same width wheels at 8.5" and 9.5", same tyre sizes as those above.

Only the offsets differ a little.

Front offset 39mm , the tyre/wheel could do with coming out a further 8mm or so.

Rear offset 37mm , the tyre/wheel is a good fit in the arch.

Edited by merckx (see edit history)

I have 19", same width wheels at 8.5" and 9.5", same tyre sizes as those above.

Only the offsets differ a little.

Front offset 39mm , the tyre/wheel could do with coming out a further 8mm or so.

Rear offset 37mm , the tyre/wheel is a good fit in the arch.

Sounds similar to what I would end up with... The deal i am getting on the rims and tyres is excellent, so the offset is not a choice..

The pics in your garage dont show the front, do you have any others?

Thks..

They should just fit without rolling the arches, not sure if they'll clear the larger brakes though.

Stock wheel sizes/offsets

Front 17x8 +50 - 235/45R17

Rear 17x9.5 +50 - 255/40R17

Compared to your stock wheels, the front GT-V wheels will sit 13mm closer to the wheel arch, the rear GT-V wheels will sit 14mm closer to the wheel arch.

Wheel Offset Calculator

They should just fit without rolling the arches, not sure if they'll clear the larger brakes though.

Stock wheel sizes/offsets

Front 17x8 +50 - 235/45R17

Rear 17x9.5 +50 - 255/40R17

Compared to your stock wheels, the front GT-V wheels will sit 13mm closer to the wheel arch, the rear GT-V wheels will sit 14mm closer to the wheel arch.

Wheel Offset Calculator

According to the advert there is 41mm clearance to caliper, the rims are specified for the Supra..

I checked the manufactures specs and it doesn't mention anything on big calipers..

I am worried now..

Does anybody know whos car this is? I am sure I saved this pic from this forum..

Would like to know if it has UK spec brakes (think it does from the pics) and if the wheels are fitted without spacers.. HELP please, need to place the order for my wheels...

Just been checking Rays website it does not list the offsets you stated on the 1st post.

You will also need to know what Disk of the wheels, this refers to the shape of the spokes and dish of the wheel, there are different Disk options for the GT-V's Edit: Just rechecked looks like only Disk A available in the sizes you state

Unfortunately Rays no longer list the recommended sizes/offsets for the Supra on their website which is annoying!

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

Just been checking Rays website it does not list the offsets you stated on the 1st post.

You will also need to know what Disk of the wheels, this refers to the shape of the spokes and dish of the wheel, there are different Disk options for the GT-V's Edit: Just rechecked looks like only Disk A available in the sizes you state

Unfortunately Rays no longer list the recommended sizes/offsets for the Supra on their website which is annoying!

I think i will try contacting Rays to confirm rather then buy wheels that dont fit..

Thanks for your Efforts...