The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this a member's supra? and opinions on a couple of others

ripped_fear

Well the time has come for me to get my TT6 as I finally have the money as long as my insurance allows it :D

I have decided to either go for a white or gunmetal one, while on the hunt i have found what looks to be a very nice, clean example see link-

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201119387277072/sort/priceasc/usedcars/transmission/manual/maximum-mileage/up_to_100000_miles/price-to/16000/model/supra/make/toyota/radius/1501/postcode/bn111aa/page/1?logcode=p

The thing is I would rather buy a members car so was just curious if anyone recognises it.

BLONDE MOMENT!! :taped:

I have seen another which i love at jm-imports and this is going to be my first choice but im still awaiting details and really want the car ready for my renewal on the 26th of next month, so I may be pushing it, but i will wait if it is the right car.

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/carimages/toyota/2011/supra13/600x449-49503460lf.jpg

but I don't even know the price yet:p

my third choice is this-

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2810643.htm

Not the colour i want and it has already been played about with, but seems to be a good price.

Any opinions on any of the above would be welcomed and if you know of any others on the market please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

I want pics of the female owner of the 3rd one, she has a GTR aswell :blink:

Please be fit, please be fit, please be fit, please be fit:d

It states "was lady owned" before I bought it ,so looks like you would get the meat and two veg Marc and "he" has a GTR too :D

I would go with Jurgen for something of this nature but at least with the red one you would get 46mpg ;)

It states "was lady owned" before I bought it ,so looks like you would get the meat and two veg Marc and "he" has a GTR too :D

I would go with Jurgen for something of this nature but at least with the red one you would get 46mpg ;)

i really do want the jurgens one as as we all know he is the best :p (thats right I will kiss some ass for discount ;)) its just im worried about getting it within my time scale.

and 46mpg! I for got about that maybe its that light weight red paint. :sly:

:D