The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all from a wannabe Supra owner ... hopefully!

Guest Andy3k

Guest Andy3k

Well I knew that going to Japfest with robzki in his Supra was a mistake.

I now have to have one ;)

Hopefully I can shift my mk2.5 mx5 (once the tax is sorted) and get myself a Supra. Would love a TT, but finances may push me more towards an NA....will have to wait and see!

I did phone my better half while at Japfest and sort of suggested "we" might like a Supra if i sell my 5, she said "Do whatever you like"...so thats a YES then ... YAY ... LOL

have fun ;)

I did phone my better half while at Japfest and sort of suggested "we" might like a Supra if i sell my 5, she said "Do whatever you like"...so thats a YES then ... YAY ... LOL

have fun ;)

That's lucky, my other half hates my Supra. I couldn't care less :D

Guest Andy3k

TBH Wifey has a 206GTi, main advantage is even though she is a speed freak, she is too short to drive a Supra, so it will be mine :)

Guest Andy3k
good luck mate on the hunt, time to drive a man's car ai ;)

welcome to the club.

MX5 is a fun car to drive, especially around all the lovely Cornwall / Devon B roads, in the summer, with the top down and the toons pumping. But you are right, I still look like a wannabe hairdresser :(

MX5 is a fun car to drive, especially around all the lovely Cornwall / Devon B roads, in the summer, with the top down and the toons pumping. But you are right, I still look like a wannabe hairdresser :(

haha they are good fun to drive i have driven a couple not for any great length of time but they were fun just not my type of car, but i can see the apeal, basically a road legal go kart :)

if you decide to go the N/A route im looking to sell mine soon and get a TT and as your down in devon you could take her back home as i got here from buckfastleigh. :D

Guest Andy3k
How did you get in the car without me seeing you?.......... Did you hide in the boot again? :hide:

Sussed...obviously your boot is so much bigger than mine, it felt more like a penthouse:)

Edited by Andy3k
Stupid spell checker (see edit history)

:shock: Leave her!!!

TBH Wifey has a 206GTi, main advantage is even though she is a speed freak, she is too short to drive a Supra, so it will be mine :)

Hate to tell you but little people can drive Supra's aswell, you'll understand when you meet Blackie :D

I just sold my mk1 MX-5, fantastic car, just never got used as I never really had much of an occasion for it after I got an aerotop supe.

Guest BADBOY28

Welcome mate. Supras have a far greater road presence than a typical mx5. I say buy one. worry about fuel bills later. After all, you only live once.