Best vented bonnet?

GlennK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curerntly have Do-Luck, soon to be replaced with TS, not sure what it is but there was a wide arch supra on the club stand with a very nice bonnet :)

Which stand? On the paddock stand there was Rob's TRD with a TS bonnet, on the tumble weed stand there was Dnk's with UK scoop, on the Quarry stand there was rog's TRD/Veilside with TRD bonnet.

Come on, be a little bit more specific :D

UK Spec for me. Looks smart and classy :)

Really? I've always thought it looked like a Halfords 'stick on' vent, looks wise, it's a bit silly IMO.

I like the TRD bonnet the most personally, but it looks best with the entire kit.

Really? I've always thought it looked like a Halfords 'stick on' vent, looks wise, it's a bit silly IMO.

I like the TRD bonnet the most personally, but it looks best with the entire kit.

Nah, I really like the look of the UK scoop. Over a normal J-spec bonnet and one with a UK scoop, I like the "scooped" one best.

Stock-wise, the UK scoop wins over plain J-Spec, but aftermarket I reckon its got to be Top Secret. Dunno how good or otherwise it is with not letting in water, though - my only concern for when I get one of my own...

Tumble weed stand ?

Think you've got the wrong club Marc

Have I, sorry, I just saw your car on another Supra forums stand and for assumed it was the tumbleweed forums stand.

I would of stopped and said hello but I was running up and down the paddock in a mad rush the first time I saw your car, then when I was walking back later there was no-one there.