The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bumper Grill

Stewart10

I'm having the entire paintwork on my car done next week, all in silver as before and also having the wheels refurbed. DodgyRog recommended Shellshocked in Newton Abbott as a good place to try. I was wondering though... is there anything I can do to my bumper to make it look a bit more modern? It looks like it could do with some mesh or something in the middle as it just looks like a fish mouth right now... any ideas?

Below pics show the old low bumper that I took off and the new one with gap... (Oh and I'm keeping this bumper :) :)

DSC00370.JPG

IMG_0232.jpg

I'm having the entire paintwork on my car done next week, all in silver as before and also having the wheels refurbed. DodgyRog recommended Shellshocked in Newton Abbott as a good place to try. I was wondering though... is there anything I can do to my bumper to make it look a bit more modern? It looks like it could do with some mesh or something in the middle as it just looks like a fish mouth right now... any ideas?

Below pics show the old low bumper that I took off and the new one with gap... (Oh and I'm keeping this bumper :) :)

If its the standard bumper then the facelift models come with a bar that runs across the middle of the hole. I fitted one to mine, theyre about £30 from Mr T and come in Silver, I think it makes it look a lot better.