The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE Video

terribleturner

Originally posted by terribleturner

It was also the first time that My girlfriend had used it. Should have seen the stuff i dumped. But im happy with the results.

LMAO - I know that feeling - in the convoy leading upto one of the roundabouts I said to my gf, use the zoom and get them all going round the top - "where's the zoom" :innocent: duly shown, watched the vid later .... hmm not what I had in mind, closeup of the car infront :innocent: :D

Gonna have to find another camera operator or do it myself and let her drive :eek: :stupid:

Originally posted by Jive

LMAO - I know that feeling - in the convoy leading upto one of the roundabouts I said to my gf, use the zoom and get them all going round the top - "where's the zoom" :innocent: duly shown, watched the vid later .... hmm not what I had in mind, closeup of the car infront :innocent: :D

Gonna have to find another camera operator or do it myself and let her drive :eek: :stupid:

Wouldn't let your gf drive a Supra if she can't operate a camera.

Just imagine what would happen if you said "time to zoom in for a closeup dear!" and YOU had the camera but let your gf drive :eek: Some duff video footage OR Multiple Supra pile up.

:eek:

Very cool vid

Even got my motor in three of your stills towards the end with one full on pic.

I'm now burning this to a cd to take down the pub to show all my mates that there was indeed 100 soops at billing, and that mine isn't the flashy'est one around! (As they keep telling me!)

BTW, if you notice something sat in the passenger seat, asleep, it was my missus ! :zzz:

Long night, much beer !:sly: