The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my Supra & mates Jag at a local meet

mplavery

Me and a friend of mine decided to pop along this local Classic car meet in Molesey, Since it was 5 min down the road i thought it was rude not too. Although i was knackered from Japfest it was a nice little meet

A little heads up of my mate STUNNING Jag

1977 Jagaur XJC

4.0 Super Charged with uprated Super Charger

Performance cams

Uprated adjustable Suspension

Manual

Broadspeed Body kit

17x11 alloys with 275 tyres

Roll cage

Seam welded shell

Emerald ECU

Limited Slip Diff

Were not sure what power she is running as it has just been put together and needs to be mapped

Here she is

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Doesn't look like fun having to go with the planks of wood option - the only reason I don't have a Do-Luck front on my own car! But practicality isn't cool, so your definitely onto a winner.

Your Supra looks ace, by the way. I'm not a fan of the Jag, but I don't really 'get' classic (i.e. old) cars. All the blokes with the beards in your sixth pic seem to like it, though! Ha ha!

Doesn't look like fun having to go with the planks of wood option - the only reason I don't have a Do-Luck front on my own car! But practicality isn't cool, so your definitely onto a winner.

Your Supra looks ace, by the way. I'm not a fan of the Jag, but I don't really 'get' classic (i.e. old) cars. All the blokes with the beards in your sixth pic seem to like it, though! Ha ha!

Would you believe thats the only time i got caught out, but your right its not practical at all although i could rise mine up but i dont want too lol, its only my toy/show car and love the stance of it. Just have to be very careful lol

You cant be a good classic mate, The Supra is a 90's car ! lol

I know what you mean though, i personally think its awesome !

Wow seriously you and your mate hae awesome real head turning cars :), and dam is yours low, do you always have problems?

Cheers buddy !, yea mine is a little low, I do have to be careful but i have only had a few close calls though , How does yours sit? im guessing its a little higher then but you have that carbon valence

The 4.2C was a rare car in its day, never mind now.

I'll bet you could count those left on one hand.

Your right ! Very rare indeed , Im going to make him come to one of our meets so you guys can have a closer look

lovely cars

Cheers buddy

I want to invest in one of those but that also means it will be lower ! Lol

Gorgeous car you have there mate , looking forward to seeing it !

Thanks want too see your sexy one looks perfect, although I'm sure you could find a cheaper version and have it custom made, it's well worth it trust me, the last thing you want is chips and paint coming off.