The mkiv Supra Owners Club

15x10 ET-2 drag wheels for wide body Supra.

JamieP

EDIT, want these out the way, free to who ever can collect in the next few days.

Picked a set of 4 of these up from driftworks, only need one pair for my car so the other pair are for sale.

With the aggressive offset these are for wide body supras only.

£free the pair collected.

Well 10" +30 sits about flush so i guess they will stick out about 30mm, you would have to jack it up a long way, you might be able to get a machine shop to machine some off the back of the wheel, not sure on 30mm though.

My road wheels are 11j +25.

So 27mm further out on the offset but an inch narrower ... My brains fried cant work out the difference. Need my offset calculator !!

Extend an extra 14mm. you might be able to machine that off the back, loads of meat on them, still be very tight with drag tyres fitted though, Need wide body for these really.

Picture of the back of the wheel in this thread.

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/wheels-tyres-sale-private-sales/143290-15x10-et-2-bling-bling-yo.html

jamie how wide are your rear arches over stock?? im looking into nur motorsport arches

drag look might be the look im going for, complete supra overhaul :D

My cars bottom is a 130mm wider than a stock supra, 65mm per side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.