The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Prices of mkiv supras

winnie109

Hey guys I'm just wondering what the prices of TT versions at stock (nothing changed) in good condition are fetching. I'd like to spend around £2,500-3,500 on either an NA or TT.

Any advice please???

G

You'll get an NA for that price. If you want a TT for that budget you'll be searching for a long time and it will more than likely have a lot of problems.

And didn't want to say but they all tend to be silver the cheaper ones :p

We were talking about this on Saturday about how silver ones are always a lot cheaper, if your not worried about having silver then you can save about a grand:d.

We were talking about this on Saturday about how silver ones are always a lot cheaper, if your not worried about having silver then you can save about a grand:d.

Exactly, it's not a bad colour at least it hides scratches well and easier to keep looking clean. But they just don't show the Supra lines as well as other colours. After seeing some of the gunmetal ones at japfest that is definately the colour I'd want my next one to be.

My AUto N/A cost me £3200, completly stock internals other than full stainless cat back exhaust system and bilstein coilovers. Was black btw :D

I paid £2000 for my manual na totaly stock in 2008

My di*k is bigger than yours.

Mine was stock apart from horrid stickers.

£1300 aero top

There N/A prices, I think he's after TT prices ;)

p.s. raven, your a flukey bast*rd:d

My TT auto stock cost me £3500 in jan 2008 :)

Your a flukey bast*rd aswell :D

Haha you guys make me laugh,

Anyways it looks like prices vary wildly!

Am I just better off TRYING to find that 'bargain' or... Pay more for a decent example??

Considering I would like a project car, Hence the low price I'm looking to actually pay!

G

Am I just better off TRYING to find that 'bargain' or... Pay more for a decent example??

Considering I would like a project car, Hence the low price I'm looking to actually pay!

G

In my opinion, for the price you have in mind, I would be looking for a tidy N/A Manual rather than hoping a rough example of a TT comes into your budget.

G

I would wait, the 'right' one will come along, either a bargain that needs work, or a really nice base car for a good price. The first one you see isn't always the best. keep saving :)