The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japefest Police on M4

Tyson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Budz86

Strangely I only saw the marked car on the side of the M4 with the speed gun, didn't clock any undercover cars at all! Very surprised as I was kinda expecting to get pulled for a lack of front numberplate!

I was going 80 when I saw them, are they the kind of Police to flag you down and give you a ticket or send it in the post? :( I don't quite know how they'd flag you down to issue you a ticket on the M4 and I didn't see any other Police further up the M4 to pull anyone over :D

Was funny on the drive home, an Audi TTS was trying to race an Audi Estate, flew past it at over 100mph, only to find out it was an undercover cop car. Considering he undercut us at the same time I got great satisfaction giving him the wanker sign as he was pulled over on the hard shoulder. I'd hope he got done for dangerous driving as well as speeding.

Edited by foggy147 (see edit history)

Was funny on the drive home, an Audi TTS was trying to race an Audi Estate, flew past it at over 100mph, only to find out it was an undercover cop car. Considering he undercut us at the same time I got great satisfaction giving him the wanker sign as he was pulled over on the hard shoulder. I'd hope he got done for dangerous driving as well as speeding.

Must give them a good feeling to entice the driver to commit a crime by racing him in order to then throw the book at him - some policework.

Must give them a good feeling to entice the driver to commit a crime by racing him in order to then throw the book at him - some policework.

The undercover Imprezas used to do this to great effect around York/Leeds. I had one tailgate me in my 1st Supra, when he went to overtake I was about to give him the wanker sign then realised they were cops :D

Lol reminds of last year when i got pulled for undertaking a police car. I wound down my window and he asked "do you know why i'm stopping you", i replied "yes, because i undertook you i imagine, i saw you were undercover when i let you out of the layby a while back". He replied "so why did you undertake me then if you knew i was a policeman" and i said "because you moved over to the fast lane and slowed down to 50mph, this is a dual carrigeway, the speed limit is 70. You only did it to see if i would undertake you and give you a reason to pull me over as i'm driving an Evo." He got a bit flustered, asked if it was insured, checked it all over the radio, then let me go on my way. Me and the Gf had a good laugh, what an arsehole.

Was referring to the guy with the speed gun on the way there. They would clock you then pull you, it would be a by the side of the road ticket. It would of been a nightmare for them if they didn't see the numberplate. Were looking for a supra ... in a sea of supra's lol Glad no one got pulled

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)

Was referring to the guy with the speed gun on the way there. They would clock you then pull you, it would be a by the side of the road ticket. It would of been a nightmare for them if they didn't see the numberplate. Were looking for a supra ... in a sea of supra's lol Glad no one got pulled

This is what happened to Jason as he got pulled over for some other red Supra's antics, then plod had to find something else to do him for :(

I was going 80 when I saw them, are they the kind of Police to flag you down and give you a ticket or send it in the post? :( I don't quite know how they'd flag you down to issue you a ticket on the M4 and I didn't see any other Police further up the M4 to pull anyone over :D

PHEW.... I'm safe then, as I didn't get pulled doing 80 :)

There...I've corrected your typo.

'Did anyone get apprehended by the Police Officers who were upholding the law by means of monitoring speed levels on passing motorists in an attempt to make it a safer environment for us all, the travelling public?

They were there to make revenue and meet quotas, looking for people speeding on a deserted motorway is not a very good use of their time or our money. But this is another topic and a separate discussion so lets keep it on topic.