The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this massively over priced...

Si_s Supe

Looked at this one while I was looking for mine. It's very clean, well looked after, but he wasn't open to much negotiation on the price.

Might be now though, since we're a month down the line.

So how much did you end up paying for yours then being 2years younger and TT6??

I think anything over £7K is far too much. If someone offered it me for £6K I wouldn't buy it. It's a buyers market, keep looking.

Chris, you've been saying you can pick up TT6's for £5k for years :D

I wouldn't pay more than £6.5k for a pre facelift auto. You can get tidy tiptronic vvtis for around £8k!

It's facelift ;)

I wouldn't put my Facelift manual 6 speed (less blingy, slightly higher mileage 70Kish same age) up for this much.

Search for Moviestar's for sale thread, his car was exactly the same and didn't sell at £7995 as far as I recall?

Keep an eye on the Irish free ads, there's been a few tt6s for £6k recently.

I also happen to know that a member of this very forum managed to get a TT6 for just over £5k fairly recently. Was a very clean car too with only a tiny bit of work required.

I have written him a very well constructed email saying I believe it's over priced and offered £7500. As of yet, I've had no response which is a shame as it looks very nice and is only down the road from me.

Havard...have you delimited your Tiptronic? This is another option for me. Torque GT have one but I'm worried about the implications of delimiting the Tiptronic but think it'd be criminal to have a limited TT Supra!!

I have written him a very well constructed email saying I believe it's over priced and offered £7500. As of yet, I've had no response which is a shame as it looks very nice and is only down the road from me.

Havard...have you delimited your Tiptronic? This is another option for me. Torque GT have one but I'm worried about the implications of delimiting the Tiptronic but think it'd be criminal to have a limited TT Supra!!

Regardless of whether it's overpriced or not, to send a message to the guy telling him his car is overpriced and offering him £2k less is typical insulting lowballer fasion, I hate it when people do that, I doubt you'll get a reply, if you want to spend £7.5k, go look for ones at £7.5k.