The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Returning to the fold....finally

HERBIE

Hi everyone

Been on the forum quite a while but unfrotunately was forced out of ownership a few years back following some serious ill health

Have finally got things back on track and picked up this 93 NA a while back.She's been off the road getting sorted out,taking her apart and refreshing the suspension and brakes along with a brave service to have her running sweet as a nut

Next is gettin her kitted off with TRD spoiler,Trial skirts and OEM spats before coming back off the road for the winter and a 'heart' transplant :)

Hope you's like it

Regards

Herbie

haha probs!, so an NA would be a J-spec. i really didnt know that! well i am shocked. thanks for the heads haha. would have been saying to my mates "bought a UK spec Na supra the other day"

G

Then you my friend have loads of reading up to do. ;)

At winnie - it wasn't dear that's all i'll say :) for to only have 87k miles it was a steal at what i paid

Thanks very much for the welcome back folks,has been a long time coming

When i was sick i honestly didnt know if i'd ever get into one again to be honest,just glad to be back in a Supra