The mkiv Supra Owners Club

photos of my new sideskirts

Eddie-S

I'm really pleased with my new sideskirts so I thought I'd put some pics' up. The car is not far off aesthetically. Just need my wheels refurbing and and it will be 'just the job' (for me anyway) feel free to let me know what you think?

phone photos 027 (640x346).jpg

rising sun 2011 1.jpg

rising sun 2011 2.jpg

Looks lovely mate! Just need the rear spats to go with it now ;) They make such a difference don't they?!!

Yeh Dan, I'm pretty certain they are the stock optional extra but you also get rear spats to go with them. I've got them on my car at the mo but am switching them out in a couple of months in favour of a kit I love... If you can hang tight until then, you can get mine off me ;)

Dave

Thanks for the comments, I'm not sure about the spats. Some of the photo's I've see they don't look right from the back, but not seen any in the flesh. Probably see some at Japfest this weekend so will make my mind up then.