The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey guys!

winnie109

hey guys!, im new here. i havent got a Supra yet! im looking into the N/A as i am only 21 yrs of age!!! i would evenually move into the TT arena but fear the insurance would be too much at this early stage!. any advice and info would be greatly appreciated!

thanks guys!

G

Welcome Winnie.

Going NA is a common sense decision at 21 especially if you are not used to RWD cars. Fuel and insurance won't be much different to a TT. I went NA and had it for over 3 years and I now miss the daily usage that it gave me.

Good luck with your search.

H.

If you don't mind me asking but how much roughly is the insurance for a NA and a TT??? And also what's your supra running bhp wise???

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!!!

G

Have a search for "insurance" as their are hundreds of threads on the subject.

For me, a search on GoCompare comes up with insurance on a J-spec TT for about £2,500 which I'm sure I could get down a bit by searching properly for it. I'm insured on my UK TT6 for £880 with Admiral on a multicar policy.

I've got a first decat, catback exhaust (Nur Spec R), colder grade plugs and it dynoed at 356bhp the other week.