The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust stolen

hp006

Not impressed my cat exhaust has sat next to my car for yrs. Some one the other day decided to help themselves to it. Not impressed especially as mot is around the corner. Just have to hope it passes with full decat

It was sat behind the supra against the house. It wasnt in view. Its odd as there lots of supra parts scattered over my parents drive but they left those, would guess there gonna weigh it in for the platinum

It was sat behind the supra against the house. It wasnt in view. Its odd as there lots of supra parts scattered over my parents drive but they left those, would guess there gonna weigh it in for the platinum

They'd definitely be weighing it in for the money, either that or they have a Supra with an MOT nearly due :D

scrap value, cats are worth a lot lately. We get tinks coming round the work looking for scrap, we have big lumps of steel drillpipe and tubing sitting about and even lengths of inconel tubing which is probably worth a fair bit more than straight steel, they'll take anything they can find, with or without your permission.

Wish i wud have been in then i could of let the shepard out to play. Then once he had finished i would have my go oh and then take him to the police station :) . What makes it worse is my neighbours watched

you'd be surprised it might of been a woman!! I saw a lady in our drive looking for bits of metal. I've noticed a few banged up transit vans driving about with scrap metal in the back.