The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She might just make an appearance this year...

supragold

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has it been parked up all that time or are you doing more mods to it ?

Been parked up for quite awhile while I concentrated on the business, enjoyed it every now and then but nowhere near enough. No more mods done but doesn't mean there won't be ;-)

Be good to see you and the car out and about Mark, come to the japfest convoy at reading;)

It'll be good to be out mate. Just hope it's all ok as it's been sat since before xmas:-s

is that the supra that gbh motorsport did or am i mistaking it for somthing else?

It's one of the ones they built the engine for but the other gold one is now a charge speed.

No messing about, that is a NICE engine bay...

I love this car. Would be good to catch up with Mark after not meeting up at Le Mans a couple of years ago. How about JAE this year?

3 years ago now mate. Not sure yet if I can free up time for JAE but hopefully I can.

Another pic I just found from 4 yrs ago!