The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels In Motion visit tomorrow

GlennK

They are good for me, it was quite pricey compared to your standard garage setup but worth the extra for peace of mind. They showed me how the wheels were setup currently, mine were all over the place which he was worried about but as I had all new suspension installed 30 mins before my visit that was to be expected :).

They asked about the driving style and showed me the setup on their fancy software and had a few setups such as stock and fast road use. I chose fast road use and all has been good, no uneven tire wear or anything.

Very friendly chaps who will talk everything through with you, plenty of flash cars there as well usually, hoping they do another club meet there as well.

Hi Glenn, i know Tony and his team very well. They are the only people i would take my cars to and also recommend anyone to use for geometry checks. He has done many vehicles for me and every time i have driven out with the car feeling much better on all types of roads. Tony is a professional, very knowledgeable and will look after you without a doubt, tell him i said hi :)