The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra after a good clean...

ripped_fear

Well me and my girlfriend have decided to go for a trip down to Brighton tomorrow so it would have been rude not have cleaned my car would it not? plus just incase i see any of you guys about she has got to be looking her best.:D

well she has had a good wash, wax, polish, glass polish, hover, and a quick wipe with the trusty old leather cleaner, and she is good to go. :) I am quite pleased with the result after only an hour and a half blitz :)

Bloody brilliant job on that. Would love to have seen that but I can only assume it's dirty again now. :(

The car looks immaculate but you have a knack for keeping it that way. :D I agree with the wheels being too inset. The only thing that lets the car down to be honest. But that's all too common on our cars. Haven't a clue what Mr T was thinking when he put the stock wheels on.

thanks for all the coments guys, and yeah man she dirty again, all fly splattered from a good blast down the motorway, and got to go through my first proper tunnel and it sounded the nuts! got a vid but think the wind ruined it :(.

as for the wheels yeah they are to far in the arches but my next one will not have that problem! ;)