The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many UK TT Supras are left in the UK???

mcockcroft

I have had my 96 Supra TT for just over a year and im always interested to see other UK spec Supras for sale, but there are not many left it seems. I wondered if this forum might be able to give me rough idea. Any other UK spec TT owners repost on this thread.

Someone told me once there were only something like 600 or so brought into the country, i look forward to seeing how many othe Uk Cars are left!!

We started off with over 600, I reckon there won't be even 300 left now. I'd be surprised if there were even 20 manual uk specs left here now.

There always seems to be small periods where none come up for sale, then loads appear at once.

I'd be surprised if there were even 20 manual uk specs left here now.

About 35 according to the current register being condutced on this forum.

This seems to be a high proportion compared to the number of autos left (considering that UK manual vs UK auto were in a ratio of 30/70 (I think)).

This could mean that 6-speed drivers on average are able to 'tame' the car better, or its more controllable in manual format, or >insert theory here<.>

About 35 according to the current register being condutced on this forum.

This seems to be a high proportion compared to the number of autos left (considering that UK manual vs UK auto were in a ratio of 30/70 (I think)).

This could mean that 6-speed drivers on average are able to 'tame' the car better, or its more controllable in manual format, or auto drivers are so dull that they tend to fall asleep at the wheel quite a bit

:)

Hi guys if you pm your date of first reg, Transmission, colour, mileage, any comment about your car and whether or not it is still in the UK and I can add you to the register. If you don't know these then PM me your reg number and I will be able to find most of it out.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)