The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all

Guest integie

Guest integie

hi all my name is ashley i own a honda integra type r dc2 im a big car fan and want to look into a supra body shell in the future:)

Guest integie

thank you for the welcomes im lookin for a bear shell somthing i can start from scratch but need to do some research first.

here are some pics when i first bought the car

and this is what it looks like now

iv'e been through 2 engine rebuilds a gearbox rebuild and aload of other problems i have manage to change the wheels for some supersprint 16" wheels and put some new oem mats and i was gettin ready for havin a full respray and sort out the body work but engine burnt out a another spark plug again so now goin through a third engine rebuild

Guest integie

iv'e had it for 2 years and im happy to say it not my driving it just a case of bad luck long long story:rolleyes: