The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange J-spec shell with loads of bits, Full bodykit, interior, engine etc...

Graham S

Been thinking long and hard now, decided enough is enough. Not going to go into details but am now looking into selling the orange beast, along with everything I've got with it.

What am I selling?

I am selling everything you can see in the following pictures/description. Its a clean shell with a manual transmission tunnel (originally auto) Complete with keys etc. It is a GZ car so has wiring for airbags, TC, and I think active spoiler. (All these units are still fitted behind the dash.)

Lets start with how it looks now

What will come with it?

NA engine, complete with manifolds, loom etc.

Most interior parts including rear seats, dash (minus a few dash panels), door cards, switches, carpet, leather 3 spoke steering wheel, dash loom, handbrake, all boot trim, carbon wrapped door sill trim.

Rear brakes, hand brake cables etc.

Lights (not including headlights) including facelift sidelights/indicators. Rear lights have fog light mod.

Full bodykit, to include Do-luck front, veilside skirts, arches and spats and a Do-luck spoiler (possibly the only spoiler in the country). As far as i'm aware they are all genuine items. (arches are definately genuine as i've seen the stamp!) The boot has had the badges, wiper and washer removed and blended, along with the original spoiler holes.

Electric ariel.

Full glass (windscreen with need replacing though).

ABS is fitted to the shell and all wiring is intact.

It is a rolling shell, so has suspension (coilovers), steering rack, subframes etc.

Brake master cylinder/reservoir and a few other brake parts

TRD carbon Fibre bonnet (although cracked)

Full standard exhaust with stainless boxes and modified tailpipe (5" stainless).

It is currently sat on 2 space savers on the front and 2 BBS 17"s with racing slicks on the back.

It was sprayed in Lamborghini Orange and has no major issues. I'm pretty sure it has never seen the road since being resprayed so has no stone chips or car park dints. There is, however a couple of flaws in the paintwork that are only visible close up, they haven't come out in the pictures I took though. There is absolutely zero rust on the car.

I have thought long and hard about selling and I would like to see the car and parts all go complete. I will leave it for sale for a couple of weeks before considering selling in parts. Transport can be arranged to be delivered anywhere (at buyers expense).

There is plenty more parts not listed probably but as it's chucking it down outside I can't go outside looking through whats there. There is physically a car FULL of parts there and the biggest thing needed is a gearbox and diff. I will take more pictures of what's there probably tomorrow evening if I finish work early enough!

I am looking for offers in the region of £2000 £1500 for everything, will listen to offers as long as they are not crazy ones but I do have a price in mind. The outside of the car is all complete and needs nothing other than a wash and polish.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a proper shame mate, i was totally hoping to see you get the beast going again

I know, I have been proper pulling my hair out trying to get bits and a few other things have cropped up, happy to PM if you want reasons!!.. Just at the point now where I've had enough of seeing it. I do have other plans for later down the line.. I think it needs someone with more money than I have at the moment to finish it off! Alot of it is there, just needs someone with either a TT and box or someone who has a box to throw at it.

Feel a bit of a failure not being able to finish it. But I always had a time scale to finish it and I can see it not happening so feel the need to pass it on...

Also, TTSUPRA, empty your message box!!

What a lovely looking car that could be. I'm tempted, but I think if I bought another supra, I would have three on the drive untill my silver one goes and my misses would remove my balls. Glws dude, I hope she goes to a good home

This is a great starting point to someone looking to build a monster, shame to see it still unfinished

Dave would do his nut if I gave him this as the next project !

Thanks dude..

haha!

pretty sure it actually has twin fuel lines still fitted with twin filters front to rear.. Definately more than a good start for someone, just needs someone who can afford to throw a TT or single at it and a big wide set of wheels at it and its ready to roll... It really does look fantastic in the sun, totally changes colour when the sun goes down, goes a gold colour! Really nice.

Come to think of it! If someone has all the parts to finish it, I'll build it for free!

Thanks dude..

haha!

pretty sure it actually has twin fuel lines still fitted with twin filters front to rear.. Definately more than a good start for someone, just needs someone who can afford to throw a TT or single at it and a big wide set of wheels at it and its ready to roll... It really does look fantastic in the sun, totally changes colour when the sun goes down, goes a gold colour! Really nice.

Come to think of it! If someone has all the parts to finish it, I'll build it for free!

I remember seeing it at Gamers house, lovely colour in the flesh, I bought the WED SA70's off Gamer that he planned to fit to it

real shame mate love that colour! if you do decide to break it, im after some coilovers, i will even get my stock ones off in exchange if you still wanted to sell it as a rolling shell. do feel bad for you fella looks like a hell of a lot of work has gone into that!

interested in the arches and spoiler bud if you wanted to break

As above, IF you decide to break i would be interested in a few parts

I'm interested in the rolling shell if you break the other parts from it...

All noted dudes, Will give it another week or so and see how it goes before stripping it..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.