The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any pictures available of o supra painted in icy white metallic?

Mario

Thanks Joe, yours seems like a non metallic to me,

Found this typical color on this ''vette'' but didn't found any supras in this

particular color, still searching

That just looks like a matte white wrap.

I like white cars of late, I keep thinking of doing a white wrap on mine for a year or so, just worried the paint might get damaged when i remove.

I love the look of yours and the fact it's black makes it so much better! Good idea to try a wrap so it's not permanent. Have you got a Photoshop of your car in white? Would be interesting to see what it'd look like.

That just looks like a matte white wrap.

They also do a chevrolet camaro ssx track car concept in same style as the vette,

and Josh they're actually speaking about paint and not wraps, as it was a wrap they wouldn't write it of as

Low-gloss Icy White Metallic ''PAINT'', see for yourself there are more pics available of other cars sprayed in this color,

couldn't find any supra's in this color though,

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/2011/top-2011-Chevrolet-Camaro-SSX-Track-Car-Concept.htm

The vette's description and camaro's description is informing any reader that it's paint so actually by going on their information i would say it's paint,

but wrap or no wrap it looks great to me, i came by this color as i have only three more weeks to decide, started with some other colors as red, red metallic, british racing green, green metallic, white metallic, icy white metallic, red what i actually really like as my own supra came in red from factory, but as unicolors will fade by effect of the sun i changed my mind and would go for a metallic variant. And now really stick onto icy white metallic but seems that there not much supras which wearing this particular color.

2 examples from ccw.com

In metallic green,

In Diamond White Pearl (051) (I think)

But still not found a pic from a supra in icy white metallic. But thanks anyways for your help in my search.

17.jpg

7-800.jpg

I like white cars of late, I keep thinking of doing a white wrap on mine for a year or so, just worried the paint might get damaged when i remove.

Agree, like them too in white, you're car has cost you a fortune would you take the risk of the possibility that the paint beneath could get damaged when taking of the wrapping,

it's easier to make such decissions when you're 100% certain it won't be affected at all.

I really don't know. But it's nice in any color Jamie it's up to your own taste.

Mine is a pearl white , looks quite similar ....

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d166/crismillencolin/wheels.jpg

Lovely picture, very nice with those stock skirts, so that would be 051 pearl white, one of the original supra colors, from Stephens picture is it difficult to see if it's

040 super white or pearl white 051 or maybe has had a respray in a different white i really can't tell by that picture, http://www.toyotareference.com/supra pearl white is very nice at sunset.

But am really not considering to wrap any part of my supra, i want the real deal and not wraps, sorry if that sounds a little bit strange to you but hope you would understand, have been searching for over three months now to find a custom white metallic or other white as descirbed above but am certainly not looking for the oem color codes, one of the pictures found on another supra forum (supra forums) was this supra, nice example.

Here is a picture of a Starfire Pearl IS-F and custom pearl white (a combo of the older Lexus pearl white with a little bit more silver in it) Supra TT.

Did some research about the low gloss icy white met, but seems that even the corvette owners can't seem to figure it out about color code or more details, but found some color codes which come close to icy white is the arctic white from the older types of vette's from 2008, so am still searching this out, thanks for posting guys.

Cars05.jpg