The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New headlights, from where ?

_Shane_

Guys is there any traders on here doing these, remember that chap Nic who used to trade on here before sorted me out with a set of facelifts for my previous supra

Said i would ask on here before going to Mr.T

Thanks

Shane

Am i right in reading that i can get a uk glass headlight for £100 less than a plastic facelift headlight ?

thats correct, i have glass but most people prefer the facelift plastic ones as they look more modern with the black inserts. depends what you are after.

I think the prices from Mr T over there compared to over here will be a lot more lol

Will ring them on Monday and see what they say :)

Thanks for the info lads

Also meant to say, i remember posts before when i was on here about people refurbing their existing lights, mine just have condensation in the inside and it ruins the look of the front of the car :(

What do you mean ?

Blueangel has been trading on the forum for quite some time..... yet he doesn't have trader status or hobbyist status. I innocently sold 3 sets of lights over 6 months (due to changing my mind once and helping 1 member out) and I got pulled up straight away for trading on the forum.

Therefor, either the rules have changed or someone is sneakily dealing behind closed doors (PM). I couldn't care less about people doing it, it's annoying, however, when I get pulled up for something innocent when others seem to coast along selling what they wish.

Guest blueangel
Blueangel has been trading on the forum for quite some time..... yet he doesn't have trader status or hobbyist status. I innocently sold 3 sets of lights over 6 months (due to changing my mind once and helping 1 member out) and I got pulled up straight away for trading on the forum.

Therefor, either the rules have changed or someone is sneakily dealing behind closed doors (PM). I couldn't care less about people doing it, it's annoying, however, when I get pulled up for something innocent when others seem to coast along selling what they wish.

just found this as would like to say i dont trade on the forum scott i trade via ebay, facebook , or email and it seems alot of word of mouth.

I dont advertise on the forum and cant help when i have my name dropped in to threads like this or when i have done work for ppl and they put up pictures of what they have bought, if i do get pm'd on here i do try to ask them to contact me through my email as i am not a trader.

I have in the past tried to become a hobbyist and had crossed wires with some of the mods over a few issues so havent tried to do the same again .