The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The 8 ball diner Jap night Saturday 4th June

Aero-M

I have spoken to the 8 ball diner, They were disapointed at the no show from the club due to lack of communication. They have however said they are willing to give us another chance, as they put on extra staff last time which cost them money and nobody went.

They can manage about 70 cars, so a mkiv night only would be difficult to fill. They have started a Jap only night on the first saturday of the month, Which if we get 15-20 cars or more we can host.

So the venue will be:

The 8 Ball Diner is located A12 Northbound at Rivenhall, Essex, between Chelmsford and Colchester. Parking is available for 200+ bikes, or 70+ cars.

The 8 Ball Diner – London Road – A12 Northbound – Witham – Essex – CM8 3HB. Telephone: 01376 573403

The 8 Ball – Local travelling distances:

Witham 1 Miles

Maldon 8 miles

Braintree 8 miles

Chelmsford 9 Miles

Colchester 12 miles

Brentwood(M25) 20 miles

Romford 30 Miles

Dartford Crossing 38 Miles

Ipswich 38 Miles

Enfield 45 Miles

Saturday 4th June, 5PM start.

If this proves to be popular It would be good to make it a monthly meet.

Please add names to the list.

1. Aero-M

Edited by Aero-M (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Aero-M

2. DamanC

3. Probrox

4. Lamboyello

5. Supradan

6. AdamKnight

7. Branners?

Looking forward to this one now, haven't been to a meet for ages. I thought we would have got a bit more interest.

I've just spoken to Aero-M and we're going to try to get there for 5 to make sure we can get somewhere to park.

iam intrested in coming along but wont knw if will till saturday afternoon as am picking up my 1st supra friday and want to give it a full service and once over,if dont make it this time will def be up for monthly meets as be good to meet other people,use to always go to my rsoc monthly meet when had rs and beleive meeting up really makes a good club as can support and advice. the drive for me is bout 90miles from peterborough so will keep you informed

iam intrested in coming along but wont knw if will till saturday afternoon as am picking up my 1st supra friday and want to give it a full service and once over,if dont make it this time will def be up for monthly meets as be good to meet other people,use to always go to my rsoc monthly meet when had rs and beleive meeting up really makes a good club as can support and advice. the drive for me is bout 90miles from peterborough so will keep you informed

If you get your supra sorted out then, you are welcome to meet us at Ipswich and drive down with us. What supra are you getting?

1. Aero-M

2. DamanC

3. Probrox

4. Lamboyello

5. Supradan

6. AdamKnight

7. Branners?

8. supra steveo (if my car is back to gether i still need it finished with the rear spatz put back on)

9. Blossom

if my car is back together i will bring it as it still needs finishing, the rear spatz need put back on, but if not we will be there in Carolines car, we will be in the colchester area so will make a day of it :D

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

If you get your supra sorted out then, you are welcome to meet us at Ipswich and drive down with us. What supra are you getting?

Thanx very much am getting 94 manual in silver 5 speed,what time ru meeting at Ipswich? i will do best to get her all done ready for saturday

What time are you meeting in Ipswich as im coming from Yarmouth so that'd be a good place for me to meet you

We will be leaving from the shell garage on the A12 between Ipswich and Ardleigh at about 16:30.

I may pop over, give the new suspension a good dial-in session.

I'll be coming from Reading of anyone's coming from out this way?

Also, are other jap cars permitted? May be able to get 3-4 more...

Dave

Yes it is a Jap night so all welcome.

1. Aero-M

2. DamanC

3. Probrox

4. Lamboyello

5. Supradan

6. AdamKnight

7. Branners?

8. supra steveo (if my car is back to gether i still need it finished with the rear spatz put back on)

9. Blossom

if my car is back together i will bring it as it still needs finishing, the rear spatz need put back on, but if not we will be there in Carolines car, we will be in the colchester area so will make a day of it :D

Be nice to meet you again Steve, good luck getting your car sorted in time.