The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pic Request: Show me your side skirts

SupraDan24

I'm going to change my Do-Luck side skirts and vented fenders soon as i think they look too "boy racer". I might go back to stock but i'm not ruling out aftermarket. What skirts does everyone recommend. Pics would be nice, as to look at, i couldnt tell the difference between any of them as they're so similar.

Thanks

Dan

Wow, your gunmetal is luuuurvly H. I do like the stock ones. My last supe had OEM skirts, and i must admit, they do suit the car. They ridox are nice too.

Cheers. I personally love the Ridox but I couldn't justify the expense for that little extra lip on the bottom..!!:D

H.

Pics are in my Garage Marc. I'm guessing if i was to do away with the Vented Fenders, i'd have to replace that whole wing, as its all one piece from the headlight back to the skirts? Wonder how OEM skirts would look like with my vented fenders :think: Its mainly the skirts i want to do away with, they are stick out far too much at the wheels and look OTT for me.

Pics are in my Garage Marc. I'm guessing if i was to do away with the Vented Fenders, i'd have to replace that whole wing, as its all one piece from the headlight back to the skirts? Wonder how OEM skirts would look like with my vented fenders :think: Its mainly the skirts i want to do away with, they are stick out far too much at the wheels and look OTT for me.

Ahh right, no I like the later do-luck skirts that are nice and subtle and do away with the scoop, another idea for you though:

I'm sure there's about to be a rousing chorus of "NOOOOOOOO!" but I think the Veilside skirts are a good look. The rest of the kit, not so much, but the skirts (and spats, actually) are kinda cool...

For a more subtle look, OE or Top Secret. Blitz and Do-Luck are too boxy!