The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SS Heater knob covers

Tee from China

OK, As this is both important and urgent I have started a new thread.

SNPrecision have made a set of heater knobs but needs to make sure they fit as they should before volume production starts and as such I need one member to remove one knob(preferably the one with the line on to show temperature) and send to him and that member will pay only £13 instead of the proposed £18 ( I have to confirm whether that is with/without vat and postage) pictures to follow after quality check done

So if someone can send me a PM and I will take it from there.

Its all in your hands now :eyebrows:

Edited by Tee from China
added (see edit history)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I've got a set of the SS dials on the heaters and think they go better with the black knobs. The SS of the dials doesn't match up with the SS knob covers (I have a set from the previous group buy) so mine aren't on there at the minute.

To be honest I've got a set of the SS dials on the heaters and think they go better with the black knobs. The SS of the dials doesn't match up with the SS knob covers (I have a set from the previous group buy) so mine aren't on there at the minute.

The previous group buy, these were made from aluminium not stainless, probably the reason they don't match.

OK a kind member has agreed to remove one of his heater knobs and send it for checking and he will get his set for just £13

For the rest of you will have to fork out £18 plus £1.50 postage.

If you ask (and pay) they can be anodised in any colour you want so if you have Thor or Metal Monkey SS backings you can still have SS but in black or whatever your little hearts desire!!:-)

The guy is going to concentrate on these heater knobs first but judging from the other products he does for other models he can tackle just about anything and will be up to you guys to suggest/pressure/demand!

Was going to send mine but Noz beat me to it.I have the the ones from the first run (made from alloy)I also have the dials to fit behind the knobs and the long plate for the air con buttons.If you need any of these as a template let me know as i never fitted them.I would be interested in the rear seat centre pin in alloy.

Can you confirm that these are to be made from stainless steel as the title suggests?

The reason I ask is that later on in the thread you talk of anodising which is a process that is carried out on aluminium.

No difference other than the aluminium is obviously softer and can mark easier, not a massive issue considering where they are fitted.

The only other thing is the colour of the bare aluminium, someone earlier mentioned about wanting a perfect match with the upgraded stainless dials that sit behind the knobs, the two metals will look slightly different but again not a major issue to 99% of people.