The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Power & Style Awards Japfest

mplavery

Just had a confirmation email to say im entered in the Power & Style awards in Japfest

Very happy :cool:

Though there is very tough competition and doubt i will get anywhere, its still nice to have my car on the award stand lol

Thats exactly what I said when I saw your car was in the top 20 as well lol, your car is stunning :) would have been nice if picked for top 20 to at least have a free ticket lol

Looks like you might be the only Supra entry as I am not 100% sure and may withdraw my entry due to costs involved and my car being a mess lol

Thats a shame mate, would of been good to have a few Supras on there.

Whats up with yours ?

Car just looks a mess, no install at the mo, although much hated on here the neon pink is prooving to be a pain as it fades so quickly, so now all 4 wheels look different shades and well as mirrors, just not happy with the way the car looks, but main reason is as im still out of work trying to keep the supra on the road is hard enough and just can not justify the expense :( but have not pulled out yet as like you was chuffed to be chosen, so might still make it I hope.