The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Productive week!

marcAB10

Well it's been a nice productive (albeit a tad expensive) week so far, car has been at the bodyshop for 2 weeks getting some things done-

All arches fully rolled (rears fully flat)

3 arches fully sprayed

dent and scuff removed from rear quarter.

this is all in prep for the new wheels.. which should arrive anytime within the next 4 weeks.. :sly:

here's some pics.. although not much to see really i guess lol-

Next up, i payed for my new coilovers yesterday! went for the BC br series-

http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/coilovers-series-br/?popUpClose=1

got a nice deal from Paul when me and Kieran (monsween) bought together, so pleased with that, again in prep for the new wheels so it will sit right.

And finally, i just purchased my first ever private reg plate!! randomely really excited about it lol got it for a cracking price imo and it reads M5 5OUP :D my initials are MS and the soup should be obvious why.. i thought it would be a little more quirky than the SUP ending ones i first looked at... unsure if the spacing will be fully leagal but i'll work it out so it looks good enough.

happy marc! :)

Looking good, will be looking forward to the pictures when you receive you're new wheels,

What tyres you're going to run on you're new wheels.

i think it should be this-

245/40/18 fronts on a 9.5" wheel

285/30/18 rears on a 11" wheel

You could have shined your tyres..!!

:p i only got it out the garage a few hours ago! blame them for not doing it after they washed it. :D

Looking great bud, :D Wheels will make a huge difference to the car. I still feel it would look so much better with a Spoiler though.

And you'd look better with a little more fat on your bones!... :innocent: :p

Thanks for the comments though guys, really starting to look forward to getting the wheels on now when they finally arrive! :D

Any pics of the arch lip mate? i have to do mine soon,,

It's hard to get a good pic since the car is black but I can try get one.

It pretty much looks the same as Jurgans (I assume his are rolled as the look like mine, might be the arch liner deceiving me in the pic), as in the edge comes up a little then folds back, the lip on mine is then completely flat with the arch-

Great choice of wheels marc, one of my favs. Are you getting them from the states? looking forward to seeing them on the car.

Yeah bud, ordered them through MVP, they take 3 months to come but I only have 3 weeks of that left.

Also, my coilovers arrived, looking nice and shiney!

• 2 weeks later...

And thanks to TTRickeh and my mate Olley who basically fitted all the coilovers, they are now on after a long day's work!

Never took any pics of the car once done as it just looks the same right now as before really, need to give them time to settle and also will all need adjusting again one the new wheels are here. :)

TDR's guide helped a lot, was a simple enough job it seems apart from a few annoying bolts.

Happy they are on now. :)

It's lookin' good. Fantastic work ethic too... arrived, took box out of car, went for lunch. :D

I'm just finishing off the pizza now.

Haha yep, that's how we roll.. :D can't work proper on an empty stomach is my excuse!

Having a look in the daylight this morning, the drive home last night seem to make them settle a good bit allready, will be taking it a reasonable drive later today too.