The mkiv Supra Owners Club

902 bhp dyno video , New Supra SRR Record.

JamieP

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus... your car really wanted to leave the shop then! Would have been gutting if it was anything like that evo that fell off the dyno. :D

Well done Jamie and Lee! You've done a brilliant job and I'm looking forward to seeing some better results. I know this is just the start!

Cheers guys, ive never felt anything like it, blows my mind, i just had the best ride of my life driving that animal home.

That sounds crisp :)

I thought you were planning on using a hub dyno?

I will be using the hub dyno, this was just planned to be a low boost map, low boost put out some unexpected numbers.

Cheers guys, ive never felt anything like it, blows my mind, i just had the best ride of my life driving that animal home.

I will be using the hub dyno, this was just planned to be a low boost map, low boost put out some unexpected numbers.

Look's like you could be expecting more of the unexpected then :thumbs:

Its not a load more power than your older turbo, so how does it compare in spool etc etc, crack on 2 bar and 1### ponies

I dont know why it feels so much better, 280 cams and lots of head work with port matching has helped loads i think, no drop in power anymore, also that 894 was with a 50 shot of nos, it made 824 without nos.

I dont know why it feels so much better, 280 cams and lots of head work with port matching has helped loads i think, no drop in power anymore, also that 894 was with a 50 shot of nos, it made 824 without nos.

Ahh didnt realise about the nos , how does it idle with the 280s?, great work, again, well done Lee and Ryan too!

Over 900bhp on a low boost setting is just sensational on a car that has the looks to match it's savage power. Well done Jamie, looking forward to seeing the progress on this. Inspirational but unfortunately unattainable for most. Have to say fair play to you Jamie in getting the car to such an amazing standard.