The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello! New Member :)

Dan_Q

Hi All,

I think its about time I introduced myself properly, I'm getting to the point where I'll be asking silly questions- I have been using your superb searches and guides but i'm a bit of an IT 'tard if i'm honest!

I've been into toyotas for a while, and got my first Supra a few weeks ago. Heres a couple of pics, I'm sure like other OC's you like pics on here!:

It's a 1993 NA 5 Speed, and so far I love it :) I used the fantastic and comprehensive buyers guide off this very forum, so many many thanks for that :)

I also have a couple of other toyotas I mess with, they're pretty much in my blood now :) Also very interested in other makes, i'm by no means a one brand bloke, and i'm also interested in anything motorsport.

So finally, a proper hello everyone :thumbs:

hi dan tidy looking supra what other toyotas you got ? i am a bit of a toyota fan my self but only got 3 at the moment ,daily drive gen 7 sunny week ends mr2 roadster and the best for last supra tt (not as tidy as yours) but she's an on going project were you at the last dyno day?

Thanks for the warm welcome people :cool: means a lot ;)

Welcome to the club, very nice looking car mate and great to see a new member using the search button! Good man :)

Ha ha I work for another owners club, so i see where you are coming from there ;) i'm overwhealmed with the tech advice one here its great- most things I've thought of asking I haven't had to yet, thats a massive compliment to the members on here :cool:

hi dan tidy looking supra what other toyotas you got ? i am a bit of a toyota fan my self but only got 3 at the moment ,daily drive gen 7 sunny week ends mr2 roadster and the best for last supra tt (not as tidy as yours) but she's an on going project were you at the last dyno day?

Nice selection sir! wish I had the choice to those sets of keys in the morning ;) TT sounds nice mate i'm sure you are just being modest. I wasn't at the last dyno day, was it a local one??

As for my other toyotas, one is parked in front of the supra on the pic in the original post, anyone any ideas what it is?

My other has these stickers on:

so yep it hardy fits in here, but I have lots of fun with it :blush:

Welcome to the forum :) Glad to see you can spell and such like, unlike most of the full-blown retards who seem to be buying Supras these days. I reckon facelift front indicator, clear lenses rear lights mod, and some clean stock 17's would take about 10 years off the look of your Supe. :thumbs:

Hello! That's a very tidy car you found there. Very well done!

On a different note:

Glad to see you can spell and such like, unlike most of the full-blown retards who seem to be buying Supras these days.

Ha ha! Agreed. The internet and text messages have destroyed the written English language...

Welcome to the forum :) Glad to see you can spell and such like, unlike most of the full-blown retards who seem to be buying Supras these days. I reckon facelift front indicator, clear lenses rear lights mod, and some clean stock 17's would take about 10 years off the look of your Supe. :thumbs:

Ha ha cheers! yeah good point. I did a similar thing on my '93 celica, and it made a hell of a difference to how modern the car looked. Will have a think about that one :thumbs: are these items expensive though?

Looks like a 70s Corolla but might be wrong.

Welcome by the way.

Not far off actually sir i'll give you that! It's 70's but a celica, the one that nobody else likes (including the missus :rolleyes: ) heres a better pic:

And here's another of the 1000cc monster that is my yaris:

http://www.racingexposure.com/tss/2011/r1/Others/slides/IMG_0378.jpg

Thanks again all for the warm welcome guys :)

Welcome Dan :)

I thought you were speeking of the injectors on the Yaris sticker (the first pic before I saw what car it was) :D

Nice collection.

Luc

yeha i thing the same whit 1000cc injectors:d

Realy nice cars,supra and celica:eyebrows:

;)

Ha ha cheers! yeah good point. I did a similar thing on my '93 celica, and it made a hell of a difference to how modern the car looked. Will have a think about that one :thumbs: are these items expensive though?

Nah they're all fairly cheap, even the stock wheels

I might be inclined to take offense to that comment!

Welcome to the forum, very nice looking supe!

What are your intentions with the beast?

Neil

I might be inclined to take offense to that comment!

Welcome to the forum, very nice looking supe!

What are your intentions with the beast?

Neil

No offence taken here, pretty accurate description for me ha ha ;)

Thank you :) dunno really, it wasn't really a planned purchase- i will take it on the track to see what i think, own it for a few months then make my mind up from there :)