The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car back from the bodyshop

KamaSupra

Hey everyone,

I picked up my car from Mitchell9006's garage on Saturday, had him fit some oem style skirts and spats with a front splitter fitted too. He managed to fit me in his diary and get my car in straight away luckily, considering the Dragonball is just around the corner :D I think his place has done a great job and the car looks brilliant now.

So here's a few quick pics I took from when I got her home on Saturday :)

Edited by KamaSupra (see edit history)

The Bodykit looks superb mate and the car still looks "Pin"/ "Mint" as always. The Photo of the front of the car in your garage with that front Spoiler/ Splitter looks menacing :cool:. There will be some worried looking eyes in rear view mirrors on your road trip;):D

Glad you are happy with the work that was carried out on your Car and that it met your requirements. I'll keep Mitchell9006's Garage in mind, should I require any cosmetic repairs to be carried out on my Supra.

Cheers for all the good comments guys, I'm dead chuffed with how my Supra is looking now :)

As said for a couple of people who have asked but might have missed it, it's a HKS Kansai front lip replica, I haven't seen anyone else with it on the club so thought it would be nice to be different :D

Now for the Dragonball :cool: