The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another dust collector

Rob_Mitchell

Went to bhp show today and apart from wind blowing dust everywhere every second and me looking like a beetroot from the sun, i came away with 2 awards, best presented and best traders :cool: and £100 :eyebrows:

ill get some pics up soon

Well done mate doing the supra community proud! ;) in for the pics to!

apart from wind blowing dust everywhere

your car still looked great mate, well deserved win..

looking back maybe not the best day for me to wear a white hoody! although me having a white car did seem to be a bonus as it didn't seem to show the dust as much! (unlike the hoody!).

Hope Raven can get the dust out of his interia! can't believe how much dust there was...

Ps will pm you details about that part/store.

b;3103500']Nice work dude! And congrats!! : D

Nice to hear the car pulling in awards after what's gone into her.

Where's the pics of the girls on the supe then :D ?

i think there was some but not been posted to me yet, yeah it nice to get something for the work involved but i seriously cant wait to get the new engine dropped in

Gutted I didnt go to this, I was supposed to be drifting in the demo, but, well, Round 1 skinted me - proper and then it was the Mrs birthday last Sunday, Im literally living on water and baked beans now until payday on the 15th :D

Congrats though mate ;)