The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yipiii some thing broke on my car!

Smoke_U

Dammet! I fal so easily for bakseatdrivers. Kolekted my bro at the trainstation. Making good use of my very fast Bpu TT supra:D on the way home impresing my bro.

One km outside his house he asked me if i could do a Dounut.(Maybe it spels with a g inthere?) -Of Course! HeHE... you dont have to ask me twice....:eyebrows:

OK, time to lay down some smoke...

First gear and of we goooooo.. yeeeehaaaa!!!!:D:D:D Big smiles on our faces and we are loving the sound of the straight 6. Hiting the revlimit on the way out of the dounut to finish things of.

THEN...gulp!.... Orange oil light came on with the MIL (Big triangle in the midle.) Drove slowly to his home cheking/feling the car if there is any thing wrong.

Shortly after i hered a metal rateling noise coming from the engine! I pooped my pants.

Then I re-groped and there was no powerstering. I stoped and steam was coming out of the engine. (after 10 min i turned the egnition to check the temp gauge and it was stil at normal level.) A bult had snaped off one of the wheels that i thingk tightens the fan belt . I pooped the last of it when i realised this could be an expensive fix. I will have a closer look at it tomorrow in day light. Gone home for a wipe and a cry:innocent:

You think it an expensive fix? Can i fix it alone?

Lets hope the "top" as we cal it here hasn´t warped...[sAD][/sAD]

By by now!

• 3 months later...