The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crunch....

neo2810

You might want to stay in a nicer hotel. What the hell kind of car park is that?

Although car-park signs may still say "blah blah owners take no responsibility blah blah" etc etc, in this case the hotel staff putting stuff in the car park that then fell over is very much their responsibility.

When I parked up there were a few bits there but no closet. Got back to hotel end of the day to find a closet planted against my car. It's obviously been put out by staff but not secured. Wind has blown it onto my wing.

Hotel has accepted responsibility and given me their insurance doc so I'll not have an issue with a claim.

You should have no issues on the insurance as you say.

Years ago I parked in a hotel car park. The only space was next to large barn type doors leading to indoor parking. At the end of the day I returned to find the door had been bouncing off my car door and dented it quite badly.

At first they tried to squirm out of it but got them on negligence and duty of care in the end.

They paid up without going through insurance and I got a cheapie repair as was selling the car anyway and pocketed the difference.

Not that I am suggesting you get a cheapie repair! Is it worth trying to get some extra for diminuation in value? It is a classic car after all.