The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New N/A owner from Scotland

Guest The Uncle

Guest The Uncle

Hi all just got my first Supra having wanted one for yrs, loving every minute so far!

Just a quicky, what can be done engine wise to an N/A to get more power??:)

Edited by The Uncle (see edit history)

Guest The Uncle

TT conversion it'll have to be then when i got the cash!! Did those pics come up, i tried photobucket?? Don't think i've got anything on tommorow so may see you guys there

:welcome: mate. have a look at the scottish section and keep an eye out for the up and coming events bud, supra is looking good though. As has been said already theres not much you can do with an N/A part from save for the TT conversion or go down the route of N/A - T. If you do a search you will find out everything you need to know if not just ask away :)

Hi all just got my first Supra having wanted one for yrs, loving every minute so far!

Just a quicky, what can be done engine wise to an N/A to get more power??:)

welcome , tbh a panel filter and exhaust and some go faster stripes will help you achieve the power your after lol,