The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Massive thank you to SRD.

JamieP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, im shattered now, ive done about 240 miles in it today.

The speedo on my Dash2 is not working at present, job for Ryan next week, when i left Lee's i brimmed the tank, i drove home (not hanging about either) and filled up again when i got home, worked out 21mpg which i was pretty pleased with tbh.

Pics/videos soon.

Cheers guys, im shattered now, ive done about 240 miles in it today.

The speedo on my Dash2 is not working at present, job for Ryan next week, when i left Lee's i brimmed the tank, i drove home (not hanging about either) and filled up again when i got home, worked out 21mpg which i was pretty pleased with tbh.

Pics/videos soon.

Just been out for the hour then ;)

Lee, you the man, the car is f##king amazing:d

There is no better Supra tuner out there, that's a fact.

Big thanks to Ryan for today an all, helped out on his day off so I have some boost to play with for the weekend:)

Jamie.

Thanks Jamie

Glad your happy with it, makes all the hard work worthwhile. :)

Cheers Lee, what did surprise me today was how quiet the twin screamers are, i was expecting them to be a lot louder than my old single gate setup but it was a nice surprise they they are not to loud at all.

Ryan did spot that we had a bit of boost creep as the revs rise but when the boost is increased im hoping this wont be an issue.

If all goes to plan im taking the car to SRR Wednesday afternoon for a little more boost.

I will get down in the next couple of days to pick up my other parts and the Bus, ta:)

You talked about low boost mapping Jamie. What do you mean by low boost? :)

It was mapped to 1 bar today, wensday we will go 1.5bar at SRR when it has a few more miles on it, then a couple weeks after that it will go TDI for as much boost as pump fuel will allow.

Glad you pleased Jamie,now get some miles on it and get that boost turned up ready for suprapod :eyebrows:

Well done Lee your quickly becoming the 'supra man' for the quality work your doing :cool:

I'm sure Ryan will now wave his magic hands upon the tuning and your'll have a great car