The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beaconsfield Car show Sunday 1st May? anyone fancy it?

JamieP

Its only a small show on once a year, right next to Junc 2 m40, opposite the entrance to the service station, Might be worth doing if a few of us go, we could have a couple of hours there, Burger/chin wag and take the cars for a run if a few are interested.

Beaconsfield Football Club

Holloways Park

Windsor Road

Beaconsfield

HP9 2SE

Opening to public 10:30 - 17:30

In aid of Multiple Sclerosis Adults £5 Kids £1

Meeting there at 11am, get your names down :)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Well it opens to public at 10:30, we could go any time and take a risk on getting the cars on display, or we go at 9ish and im sure we would get a nice spot.

Id be tempted to risk it and get there for about 11am., what do you guys think?

1. JamieP

2. Branners

3. Ricky49

Well it opens to public at 10:30, we could go any time and take a risk on getting the cars on display, or we go at 9ish and im sure we would get a nice spot.

Id be tempted to risk it and get there for about 11am., what do you guys think?

1. JamieP

2. Branners

3. Ricky49

11am is good for me, spend a couple of hours there with a burger and a wander round, then a bit of a drive out some where, perhaps up to Aylesbury for some nice back roads.

11am is good for me, spend a couple of hours there with a burger and a wander round, then a bit of a drive out some where, perhaps up to Aylesbury for some nice back roads.

Perfect, thats a nice run out that way.

Sounds good. I need to check where I am the night before with work, but I'll be a maybe for now.

Be good to see you mate.

Yep, got there. It was as Jamie said, a little bit tiny. It was also very very dusty, so Jamie's car was covered in the stuff.

So it was a nice run out, but too hot to misbehave with the cars afterwards, so just a quick car show and a drive back home for me.