The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member from Holland

Guest dimitri1956

Guest dimitri1956

Hello members,

I just want to say hello to everybody, and I just bought a toyota supra 3.0 non turbo and I am going to collect the car in England half may.

I drive toyota since the seventies with my first toyota celica in 1977 and since then i have been driving these cars until now with a celica T 16.

I had the choise between a mark IV and a mark III 2.0 twin turbo but decided to buy the mark four.

I hope it will be a good choice and will certainly take the advice from the club how to buy a toyota supra and take it with me when I am going to collect the car.

In the future I will post some pictures of the car, but first I am going to polish it and take some time to get the Supra in showroomcondition.

So this is a short story from Holland and my name is Dimitri, and hope to have a

good time at the toyota supra IV forum.

Hear from you in the future

Dimitri

Guest dimitri1956

Hello Dutch TT ,

I am going to collect the car the 18th of may so I maybe some other time, and hear from you when there is another meeting in Holland .

Thanks for the invitation, and hope to see you some other time

Greetings from Friesland

Dimitri

Guest dimitri1956

As soon as I have the car in Holland i will show some pics, but the car belongs already to a Great Britain member so maybe someone knows the car

Guest dimitri1956

Hello Dennis, Thank you for welcoming me, and I will surely watch the dutch supra forums, thanks for the advice.

Groeten uit Friesland

Dimitri

Guest dimitri1956

Hello Scotty, yes sure it takes only two weaks, but I am counting the days already, sure it is very exciting my first toyota supra.

Hear from you Scotty when I posted the pictures anxious to hear what other members think of my car

Greeting

Dimitri

• 1 month later...
Guest dimitri1956

Hello Attero, next time you come to Friesland in Holland beautiful with a lot of water, and boats of course.

But Amsterdam is also a place to be............

Thanks for your comment